The ATI Radeon™ HD 5570 graphics card offers the most features and functionality in its class. With ATI Radeon™ HD 5570 graphics cards you get a multi-purpose graphics solution for maximum versatility.
- Full support for DirectX® 11 for a complete Windows® 7 experience3,4
- Low profile graphics card, perfect for small form factor PCs
- 627 million 40nm transistors
- TeraScale 2 Unified Processing Architecture
- 400 Stream Processing Units
- 20 Texture Units
- 32 Z/Stencil ROP Units
- 8 Color ROP Units
- DDR3/GDDR5 memory interface
- PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface
- DirectX® 11 support
- Shader Model 5.0
- DirectCompute 11
- Programmable hardware tessellation unit
- Accelerated multi-threading
- HDR texture compression
- Order-independent transparency
- OpenGL 3.2, 3.3, and 4.0 support15
- Image quality enhancement technology
- Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-aliasing modes
- Adaptive anti-aliasing
- 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filtering
- 128-bit floating point HDR rendering
- ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology1,17
- Three independent display controllers
- Drive three displays simultaneously with independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- Display grouping
- Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display
- ATI Stream acceleration technology
- OpenCL Support16
- DirectCompute 11
- Accelerated video encoding, transcoding, and upscaling2,5
- ATI CrossFireX™ multi-GPU technology6
- ATI Avivo™ HD Video & Display technology7
- UVD 2 dedicated video playback accelerator
- Advanced post-processing and scaling8
- Dynamic contrast enhancement and color correction
- Brighter whites processing (Blue Stretch)
- Independent video gamma control
- Dynamic video range control
- Support for H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, and Adobe Flash9
- Dual-stream 1080p playback support10,11
- DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 support
- Integrated dual-link DVI output with HDCP12
- Max resolution: 2560×160013
- Integrated DisplayPort output
- Max resolution: 2560×160013
- HDMI® (With 3D, Deep Color and x.v.Color™)
- Max resolution: 1920×120013
- Integrated VGA output
- Max resolution: 2048×153613
- 3D stereoscopic display/glasses support14
- Integrated HD audio controller
- Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required
- Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats
- ATI PowerPlay™ power management technology7
- Dynamic power management with low power idle state
- Ultra-low power state support for multi-GPU configurations
- Certified drivers for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
Speeds & Feeds
- Engine clock speed: 650 MHz
- Processing power (single precision): 520 GigaFLOPS
- Polygon throughput: 650M polygons/sec
- Data fetch rate (32-bit): 52 billion fetches/sec
- Texel fill rate (bilinear filtered): 13 Gigatexels/sec
- Pixel fill rate: 5.2 Gigapixels/sec
- Anti-aliased pixel fill rate: 20.8 Gigasamples/sec
- Memory clock speed:
- DDR3: 900 MHz
- GDDR5: 900-1000 MHz
- Memory data rate:
- DDR3: 1.8 Gbps
- GDDR5: 3.6-4.0 Gbps
- Memory bandwidth:
- DDR3: 28.8 GB/s
- GDDR5: 57.6-64 GB/s
- Maximum board power: 39 Watts
Suggested ATI Radeon™ HD 5570 and 5550 512MB DDR3 System Requirements
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 400 Watt or greater power supply recommended
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to https://support.amd.com/us/certified/power-supplies/Pages/listing.aspx for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
- ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or DisplayPort™ compliant active adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required. ATI Eyefinity technology can support multiple displays using a single enabled ATI Radeon™ graphics card with Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating systems – the number of displays may vary by board design and you should confirm exact specifications with the applicable manufacturer before purchase. Systems using multiple ATI Radeon™ graphics cards can support a maximum of 8 displays (total across all cards in system) with a maximum 6 of those displays being used together in a display group (also known as a single large surface mode).
- Requires application support for ATI Stream technology.
- Windows 7 capable system required.
- HD Monitor Required.
- Digital rights management restrictions may apply.
- ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an ATI CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply.
- ATI PowerPlay™, ATI Avivo™ and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- Upscaling subject to available monitor resolution.
- Adobe Flash video acceleration and post-processing is supported for H.264-encoded content. Requires Adobe Flash Player 10.1 plug-in and ATI Catalyst 9.11 or higher video driver.
- Blu-ray or HD DVD drive and HD monitor required.
- Requires Blu-ray movie disc supporting dual 1080p streams.
- Playing HDCP content requires additional HDCP ready components, including but not limited to an HDCP ready monitor, Blu-ray or HD DVD disc drive, multimedia application and computer operating system.
- Some custom resolutions require user configuration.
- Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display.
- The OpenGL 4.0 specification preview is available with the ATI Catalyst™ driver version 10.3, full support is scheduled for release later in 2010.
- OpenCL compliant driver and SDK release scheduled for later in 2010.
- ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios which is required for panning across three displays.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
ATI Radeon™ HD 5570 Graphics Brings a Big Visual Experience to Small Form Factor PCs
The newest addition to the AMD graphics family strengthens the world’s only complete line-up of award-winning DirectX® 11 capable graphics cards, delivering exceptional HD multimedia and gaming performance at a mainstream price
SUNNYVALE, Calif. —2/9/2010
AMD (NYSE: AMD) today introduced the ATI Radeon™ HD 5570 graphics card, perfect for end-users seeking an energy efficient, low-profile DirectX® 11 card for small form factor PCs. The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card joins the award-winning line of AMD graphics that fully support DirectX 11, as well as ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology1 and ATI Stream capabilities.2 This latest offering completes a full DirectX 11 refresh of AMD discrete graphics products, bringing customers a choice of cutting-edge graphics cards to match every budget and form factor.
“AMD recognizes that small form factor PCs are becoming more popular and low profile graphics upgrade options have been limited to date,” said Matt Skynner, vice president and general manager, AMD Graphics Division. “Customers purchasing small form factor PCs are looking for improved performance while gaming, watching HD video or working with the latest productivity applications. The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card delivers all of this at a price that won’t break the bank.”
In addition to ATI Eyefinity and DirectX 11 support, the ATI Radeon HD 5570 also delivers full 1080p HD playback3 and supports ATI Stream technology,2 helping to boost performance for video playback and productivity applications, all while enabling a full Microsoft Windows® 7 experience.4
A sleek, energy efficient PC based on ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics, combined with new AMD Phenom™ II X4 905e processors at 65W and AMD 7-series chipsets, can power immersive gaming and vivid digital entertainment. These platforms are an excellent choice for system builders and home theater enthusiasts seeking Eye-Definition entertainment.
- Advanced performance, affordable price: The ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card provides great game play in DirectX® 11 titles such as Codemaster’s Colin McRae™: DiRT® 2™, EA Phenomic’s BattleForge™ , GSC Game World’s S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat™ and Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 as well as DirectX® 9, DirectX® 10, DirectX® 10.1 and OpenGL titles. The ATI Radeon™ HD 5570 delivers up to a 60 percent performance improvement over the closest competing product in its class.5
- Expanding the Desktop: The latest in ATI Eyefinity technology enables up to three displays to be used with a single ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card,1 delivering a highly immersive gaming experience, and helping to boost productivity in home and office applications.
- Accelerate with ATI Stream technology: ATI Stream technology helps to speed up video transcoding and to improve video playback performance with applications such as Adobe® Flash®. ATI Stream technology also delivers video enhancements that help enable better visual quality and sharper, more vibrant images.2
- Immersive HD multimedia experience: The ATI Radeon™ HD 5570 graphics card delivers the same rich HD multimedia capabilities as the enthusiast-class ATI Radeon HD 5870, with features such as HDMI 1.3a with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio for a premium media PC experience.